April and Kadie are our hostesses this round and they (very appropriately) selected Thank You - sentiment only - as our theme. I was so happy to see this theme, because I always need thank you cards.
April's kit contained:* Recollections and Prima flowers, misc sizes/shapes
* Favorite Findings and Basic Grey buttons
* Offray Twill ribbon (tan stitched)
* Craftsmart sheer ribbon (from Germany) - mint blue
* Kaiser mini pearls
* Recollections paper rope - white
* Recollections Fall Foliage paper doilies - beige
* DSP from SU! ~ Le Jardin (in yellow, green, beige, blues)
* Kraft cardstock, PTI
* Images: Thank you (Flourish) from Inkadinkadoo and Thank you (cursive) from Michaels $1.50 bin
Here's my card:
Don't look too closely, my coloring is poor. I seem to have some tremors in my hands. I think it's from too much yard work and other household things.
Anyway, I adore SU's Chocolate Chip since it's my favorite color, and pairs so nicely with their blue Le Jardin DP.
That's a Fiskars punch used to inset the panel onto the front of the card stock. The three flowers and button are from the kit.
Here's the inside panel using Chocolate Chip and two strips of the light yellow DP from the Le Jardin collection: