Feb 17, 2012

Humorous Guy/Geek Card

My friend April is hosting a humorous card swap.  That's just my style, especially for men.  So here's what I made for the swap:


The stamps are from My Favorite Things. The panel and tag are popped up to give some dimension.  The DP is from SU, sorry that I don't know the name of it. It's colored with Prismas & Gamsol. There's a shiny silver rivet on the tag.




Here's the inside, it says
"The geek shall inherit the Earth".  Probably true.  I should know, I'm married to one!
This stamp set is really fun, since the shirt and computer face are blank and there's a lot of tiny sayings that you can put on the shirt, computer, etc.  I used some on the front left panel.

Binary, anyone?

011000111

       ;)

6 comments:

Barb said...

Great Card Darlene--it looks like you are getting some creative therapy in today! Way to Go!

I love the sentiments-sweet card!

April said...

This is great! So happy that I get to "keep" one!! I am so glad you get a whole day of craft therapy!

jimlynn said...

LOL! SOOOOO CUTE!
Lynn

MiamiKel said...

Lol Darlene! Too funny and very creative!! My son just asked me a few days ago what a geek was ( he saw the geek squad van go by!) cuteness!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

That stamp is hillarious!!!! What a fun card you created. Nice job. April, will love it.

Marilyn said...

Great card and lots of fun!